This one-day course will build on your existing Quality Management System (QMS) internal auditing experience, enabling you to learn about the new standard and how the revisions will affect your QMS. You will learn how to adapt auditing techniques to accommodate the new requirements, how to audit processes, and the new requirements concerning organisational context, adopting a risk based approach, and top management commitment.
You need this course if:
- You wish to build on your existing QMS internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal QMS auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn:
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a risk-based approach.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes.
- The importance of quality management for the organisation and its customers.
You will need:
- To have attended an internal QMS auditor training course and have experience of conducting QMS audits.
- It would be beneficial for you to have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 prior to attending this course, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Briefing or Update Workshop training course.
Your future development
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Until the release of ISO 9001:2015 by the International Standards Organisation, this training course will reference the draft standard (DIS/FDIS) currently available.