You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal existing quality management system internal auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
- A basic understanding of the main changes to ISO 9001:2015 would be advantageous – this could be gained through LRQA’s ISO 9001:2015 Update Workshop or Preparing for ISO 9001:2015 Workshop.
You will learn...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a risk-based approach.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- The importance of quality management for the organisation and its customers.
You will need:
- To have attended an internal QMS auditor training course and have experience of conducting quality management system audits.
- It would be beneficial for you to have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 prior to attending this course
Your future development
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Until the release of ISO 9001:2015 by the International Standards Organisation, this training course will reference the draft standard (DIS/FDIS) currently available.