You need this course if ...
- You wish to build on your existing environmental management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal environmental management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is Certified to ISO14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn …
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a threats and opportunities approach to environmental management.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes.
- The importance of environmental management for the organisation and its customers.
You will need …
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 prior to attending this courses, which can be acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 14001:2015 What’s It All About Then?” training course.
- Knowledge of the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions used in ISO 14001:2015.
- To understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Experience of conducting environmental management system audits.
Your future development
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have an environmental management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 14001:2008 to ISO 14001:2015. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Until the release of ISO 14001:2015 by the International Standards Organisation, this training course will reference the draft standard (DIS/FDIS) currently available.